Sivut

keskiviikko 20. heinäkuuta 2011

Items waiting for the Dal


I received my Mollamania order today~ 
So now I have Obitsu body and new eyechips waiting for my Dal Coco to arrive.
I'm very happy about the color of the chips that I chose. The color is more pretty IRL than in pictures. They are Coolcat eyechips with two colors in them, dark slate blue and deep sea blue. I think that eyes with two shades of color look a bit more realistic than eyes with just only one shade.

The SBH Obitsu body is really pretty, which is the main reason why I chose it over the hard bust body. But after handling it for a while and trying posing it I started to consider ordering the hard bust body too. I knew that they are not the same what comes to posing, but still I wanted to go with the SBH body. The tummy of the SBH body isn't too pretty when bending the body. You don't even need to bend it much for the tummy to kind of slob. It slobs a bit even in basic poses like sitting. :p 

When in basic sitting position, the body slumbs a bit from the sides.
Not bad, and might not be so visible with clothes on.
From side it almost looks like the doll is pregnant. x)
If you bend a bit more forward... Well, it looks like this.
The body can't keep that position by itself anyway,
it bounces back to the straight position.
  I don't know yet how this body behaves with the huge head of Dal or Pullip, but from the pics that I have seen from other people it can at least do some basic standing and sitting without falling. I have heard that the hard bust body is a bit floppy from the joints with the heavy Pullip head, but I think that this one is too.
Well, we'll see. I might order the hard bust body to and make a good comparison with the bodies. Then I'll decide which body type I prefer using. I might stick with this SBH body because it is pretty, and then just avoid doing any bending poses. :D


Also I have made few crochet hats for the newcomer. Shia is kindly posing with one of them, even thought the hat is too big for her. In addition to this bunny hat I have a bear hat and Domo-kun hat, but they are still missing some of the details so no pics of those yet. :)

I hope that this fits Dal better than Dollzone BB. :)

Peekaboo!

1 kommentti:

  1. Argh, tuo pipo! >.< Aivan ihastuttavan suloinen! Toivottavasti nukkesi tulee pian. :)

    VastaaPoista