Sivut

sunnuntai 10. heinäkuuta 2011

Crochet hats :3

Matoko's new froggy hat!

 I have been on a good crocheting mood lately. :3 I have wanted to make a proper frog hat for Matoko for a while now, and finally I got it done. 8) I'd like to go for a dinosaur hat too, but I don't have enough of that green yarn anymore. It was Novita's Rose mohair and I only had one ball of it. Colors of Rose mohair seem to be seasonal, since I can't find that same color anymore from anywhere. That's sad really, because I love working with Rose mohair, it is so soft and bit fluffy and it is easy to work with my favorite size of crochet hook. And it looks good on dolly sized things. :)
Note to self: buy few balls if you find color of Rose mohair that you really like.

I managed to get the measurements needed for Dal sized hats from Finnish Pullip forums. (Thank you bang!) I'm looking forward to make a pile of funny hats for my first Dal. I'll make some before I get the doll so she will have something of her own when she comes. I need to buy brown yarn, my Dal needs a Domo-kun hat...
I'm almost sure now that my first Dal will be Coco. I'll change the stock eye chips for some prettier ones, but I want to stick with the blue color. I might order Ixtee chips from eBay, they have some rally pretty shades of blue. Also I'll get an Obitsu body for her, because I don't like those skrews showing on the back of Dal body.
I'll be able to order Coco from my next pay, so I'll place the order after 15th. :)
I have no idea yet what my Dal's name will be, but her character is quite clear!

I'll be out of town for the next week, we are going to spend some time at summer cottage! So I will be without internet connection. See you at 17th again!
I'll order Dal Coco then too when I come home, can't wait! :3


Leo got a new hat too! It is... a monster? o__o

1 kommentti: