Sivut

keskiviikko 27. heinäkuuta 2011

Dall Coco arrived :)

Supriseee! :O

My Dal Coco arrived yesterday. When I got the arrival note from post office I thought it was the Gryffindor tie I ordered some time ago, because the note was labellet "big envelope". I thought that okaa I will pick the tie up from post office before taking my train to Helsinki.

Well, that was a mistake, because from post office I got this:


Clearly not an "big envelope", what do they think at the post office?!? I thought tha tI can easily carry that tie with me when I go to Helsinki, but not this... This didn't fit in my bag so I had to carry it in my hands. xD But it is my Dal! Dal! So of course I was exited even thought it wasn't the tie like I believed.



Thihihii I had to see inside the box in the train. :3

Seacupcake clothes pic at the back side of the box!

oka I got rid of the brown box at the railway station
and carried it with me like this instead.

Cutie. :3 Glorry liked it too when I met her.
Maybe she will get Pullips too. 8D

I took the doll out of the box at Glorry's place.

B-Day party! Clearly. Chocolate cake and Coke. Yay.

Today's project will be chancing her into Obitsu body and switching the new eyechips in. Wish me luck, I have never do that!
Also, she heeds a name! DD:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti