Sivut

maanantai 1. kesäkuuta 2015

Cherry blossoms~~




The cherry blossom season is already over, but hey it's better to post the pics late than never! 8D
The cutie on the left belongs to ToriSohva, right is my Chinami. 
Sadly the weather was super weird on the day when we were having this shoot, I did some heavy brightening for some the pics afterwards. xC 
Also fukapii took some of the photos derpz. The better ones of course.








( 」。╹o╹。)」







Uh oh who is that red head??
Yes, she is my MIO Pullip Marisa. She is still alive and still here!!
Poor girl just does hardly get any attention. Now it happened because I was sewing yukata for my Azones, but the prototype ended up too big. Apparently the fit was ok for Marisa, so she got it. And since now Marisa was the only doll in the house with a yukata, she get to go out for cherry blossom shooting! 8D Yattaneee.


Hello, I'm a bonus pic.
Doll with a doll of her own?
I assume that is the current trend.
The nekkid fellow is ElfinDoll Mayo, funny little thing.



1 kommentti:

  1. Lovely photos! Your Pullip has lovely eyes ~ and she's lucky to get some nice homemade clothing.

    I always enjoy seeing dollies play with dollies, it's like dolly inception? xD;

    VastaaPoista