Sivut

torstai 22. tammikuuta 2015

Miki's arrival!

Today I happened to have a day off school. Good thing that I also woke up early, the doorbell rang around 8AM and tadaaaaa I got a box!
My Mandarake "I'm only testing" order arrived.
Apparently it worked!

Tadaaa!
Haruka, bring the weapons!

H: Haiii! here comes!

H: Please be careful!

H:We could start studying Japanese with these newspapers.
M: Maybe, maybe not...

H: No pictures, this might be dangerous!
Looks like someone is suffocating there...

H: Hellooo! No worries, we will get you out of there soon!

?: Ummm.... Hi!

?: What a trip! Has anyone seen my shoes?

H: These were in the box with some other packages!

?: Yay, my shoes!
H: What should we do with the other stuff...
?: I don't need them all right now. Just hair bows!

?: Thadaaaam, hair bow magic!

?: Miki is ready to explore!
H: Yay, welcome to Finland Miki!

H: This concludes the very short arrival of Miki! Thank you for joining us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





These super cute booklets came with the doll. x) The doll maintenance book doesn't have anything too important explained in it, they show stuff like how to comb the dolls hair... :D But that's cute!
I think I'm in love with Miki. u__u
I might have a thing for red hair. And maids! And oooh red haired maids!
Still need to figure out a background story for Miki. She came from Akihabara, so I thought that maybe she used to work in maid cafe. x) Or she might also be an anime otaku, who loves to dress up as maid! Both would work as a reason for her to wear that uni. But she will get some other clothes too, someday.
Aaand I'm not too good at making stories anyway, so probably her background story won't even matter. x)

I saw Strawberry short cake Sahra in display shelf of Azone shop when visiting Japan, and I liked it right away. x)  I'm super happy that I bought her now!
Otherwise I'm sure it would have happened like with my first BJD "crush" Unoa Lusis. I didn't get to buy one in the beginning of my doll hobby, but ended up buying Lusis many years later. Now I saved myself from all those years of waiting and drooling this Sahra from time to time. xD

Now I try to contain myself from buying more dolls in some time. (Even thought I do want an army of Azone dolls!)
I should concentrate on doing things with my current dolls, and start knitting for them more actively again. My secret wish would be to attend LDoll again this year. Let's hope I can make it!

I'll try to keep updating this blog more frequently, maybe that could be my new years resolution?
Weekly would be awesome, but we'll see... :D


Bonus blooper! These fellows aren't too good at standing! D8



3 kommenttia:

  1. Congrats for the new girl!! Miki is super cute!! ♥ I'd love to get SAHRA'S à la mode Blueberry Ice Lycee but haven't been able to find her in a decent price yet... ;___; All Sahra's maids looks so damn adorable I wouldn't mind owning them all!! Then I'd finally have my own maid harem! Haha! XD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thankies! x3
      Ohh you definitely should get that Blueberry Ice Lycee! 8D So I don't have to get it lol. And then we can have cute maid meetup and take photos together. xD
      But you are right, they are all very cute. If i had the money I'd buy many... Maybe second in my list would be Choco mint version of Lycee. x)
      Yay for maid love! <3

      Poista
  2. This is a little late, but: congrats on your new girl! ^^ I really love this particular version of Sahra as well, her hair and eye colour is so beautiful! *____* And that outfit is so sweet, too~ ♥

    I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of your cute neemos~ :3

    VastaaPoista