Sivut

sunnuntai 16. lokakuuta 2011

LDoll post~

It has been 4 days since I came back to Finland from France. LDoll was held at last weekend, but we were in Lyon from Friday to Tuesday with two of my friends, Glorry and Karkki. :) There was also a bunch of other Finns attending the event, few of them even had an sales table there. It was my first trip to anywhere by plane, and I have to say that my first trip couldn't have been better. 8)

We saw, of course, lots and lots of dolls and dolly people! We didn't talk with the local people too much because of the language barrier (I don't speak French ;__;), but in the end it didn't matter so much. There was so much to see, and more importantly, to buy. 8D And Lyon was great city too, we spent one hole day exploring around, and at the evening we ate somewhere or visited shopping mall etc.


!If you see a picture of yourself, your doll or something that you would like to see removed, just contact me!

LDoll was held in Lyon, at Double Mixte. 8)
Where is everyone? D: Lining inside! 8D





There was plenty of people at Saturday.

Dolls put out for display. :) My picture isn't too pretty, but oh well.

These girls I had with me, Yamile and Tisha.
In this picture Tisha has new wig and dress. :)


There was plenty of artist made dolls for sale and/or display. These guys where one of my favorites.
Specially the smallest ones!
I seriosly considered to buy this one, but luckily it was already sold when I had enough confidence to ask about it from the seller. x) Oh well, maybe I can see this some other time too, maybe next year in LDoll? 8D I just hope that the artist continues to make this style of dolls. :3

This table also had one tiny tiny little bird that was amazing, but of course I'm so smart and forgot to picture it! I was too busy trying to pose it and chat with the sellers... 8( Maybe I could buy one of those birds later, I heard the artist makes custom orders too... :)
This was a surprise find for me, custom Monster High dolls!

Some pretties!

Cute tinies! A Bunny! And MLP too!

This seller had some pretty knit sets for different size of dolls. Complete with boots and all!
Glorry bought one set, but I was able to resist the urge.

Dolls from Leekeworlds table.

Specially I liked this one. :3



Enaibi's table was so very pretty~

That greenish Briséis was my favorite. :)

Ent(ish) boy in DollPeddlars table was very cute. :D He was Impldolls Impl Harley Tree. They also had some DollFactory's tiny animal dolls for sale. I almost fell for them, but I was able to resist!

Even thought it was more BJD festival, there was some Pullips for sale and dislay too.
This one was my favorite of the ones I saw. :3
I Also managed to buy two dresses for my Pullip Lan Ake, and one skirt for my Dal Coco.

Cutie girl with waay too many hats! Elina has been too creative, that must be the reason why the cutie pie has to sit there selling them. x) I love Elina's hats! *waves around Shia's panda hat* I loved the white one with pink details, pity it was too small for my victim doll. :'(

So yeah that was from the table of Finnish artists!
This one also, featuring one of my favorite dolls from Finnish doll forums, Milly's Menni. :)

Xaya's big girl here. Hehee those hats were so stylish,
I think they were made by Jesmoth? :O

Annd one picture taken in our hotel room. Featuring Glorry's two dolls in the left, my two in the middle and Karkki's little one on the right. These were our dolly companions on the trip. :)
And I think that everyone of these got something new! 8D

I thought that I took a cool pic of everything I bought, but it seems to be vanished. I could list anyway. :3

* New wig for Tisha
* New wig for Yamile
* Dress for Tisha
* Two T-shirts for Tisha
* Three skirts for Tisha (or other petite girls, if they fit.)
* Pair of shoes for Yamile
* T-shirt for Yamile
* Skirt for Yamile/Misa
* Dress for Yamile/Misa
* Skirt for Yanagi, my Dal
* Two Pullip sized dresses
* Pair of Pullip eyechips

And probably something else that I have forgotten. :O
I spent much money, even bought shoes for myself (gasp!), but the trip was great. If LDoll is held next year I will totally be going there again. :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Yes, the fabulous hats were made by Jesmoth. ^^ Your dolls got fabulous goodies from the festival! Great to see so many pictures. :D Especially the Saturday picture is fabulous, I didn't take any pics 'couse I wus busy at the table. ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sanotaanko että olisin tehnyt Lontoossa jotain ihan muuta. Mutta söpöjä mekkoja noilla on ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Anni, sää ootkin sää, ja mää oon mää. :) Eikä me oltu Lontoossa, vaan Lyonissa. ;DD

    VastaaPoista