Sivut

tiistai 20. syyskuuta 2011

Jaco! And storage problem solved.

Day of joy, Jaco got some suitable pants today!

They look pretty coool and fit perfectly. :3






Ya... He has been sitting on a shelf too long time...

Jaco needs more clothes. Poor boy has only those that are on him at the moment. And only one pair of shoes, so more of those too. I'm also starting to consider if I should someday update Jaco into a double jointed body, because it would make posing much better. Not it is very limited with that old old Dream of Doll body. But I'm afraid that the new DoD resin color won't match to the old head at all. 8( Well, I have to think about it anyway.

I have been having problems of keeping all my dolly stuff organized. Mostly it is my own fault because I'm so messy person. I had all the clothes and stuff held in the boxes of which my dolls had arrived in, which was maybe good way to store, but everything was so messed up inside them... I saw LadyNancy's tip at Finnish Pullip forums about how she uses minigrip bags for storing dolly clothes. (Like it wouldn't have came in my thought before... I'm so simple person.) Well, I thought that: great, maybe I'll try it too! 8D But it didn't quite remove the fact that I still had to dig around the boxes to find the correct bag. But helped a lot anyway.

Last week I went to Ikea, and bought a cool storage system. That was meant for shoes, but who cares! 8D I bought four boxes separately. Let's see my current storaging system for doll clothes and stuff! :3

The thing is hanging in my wardrobe, hence no pics that would show more...
I labelled the boxes by what is inside them. Like Pullip stuff, petite girls, Matoko, tiny stuff...8D




Everything inside the boxes is stored in minigrip bags.
Also labeled because it was fun. 8D



The top part is without boxes, but I had to make labels anyway...
Got addicted to labels, shouldn't have even started that.


Now I hope that my dolly stuffs will stay in better order and in good shape. Without cat hairs also! 8D
While I was at it I went through all the doll clothes I threw away some very old crappy ones and things that none of my dolls actually hadn't used ever. Mostly those very some of my own early sewing tryouts. :D Now I also know better what my dolls have and what they are missing. And the fact that Matoko has the biggest wardrobe... He was the only one who got a box only for himself. In the other hand Jaco only has that one set of clothes, and also the MSD girls could use some real dresses and pretty shoes. And my petite girls are also missing shoes. Jamila has none, and Shia only too big ones. 8(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti